Saiklon Evan i stap olsem bikpla taem nogut emi bin hamarim Fiji long 20pla yia, wantem ol strongpla win em strong blong ol ibin stap olsem 270 kilometre long wanpla wanpla aua. Ol despla win na ren ibin kamapim ol tait wara oa floods.
Despla steit ov disasta bai stap inap long 15pla dei na bai larim ol otoriti long mekim kuik ol wok blong stretim ken ol samting na ples.
Planti tausan pipal ino bin gat ilektrisiti na ol otoriti bai wok hard blong rbingim bek despla sevis kuik taem.
Nau oli wok long bringim bek wara isi isi, na oli opim pinis bikpla international ples balus long Nadi na ol balus istat long iusim ken despla ples balus.
Saiklon Evan ibin kamapim ol tait wara na bagarapim planti haus blong ol pipal, na tu ol biris na rot ibin bagarap.
Gavman iwok long givim woning iet igo long ol pipal olsem, oli mas go long ol care senta, long wonem wara iwok long karamapim iet planti ol biris na rot, na ol wara tu iwok long go antap iet.
Moa long 8000 pipal istap nau long ol care senta long olgeta hap blong kantri.
Tasol Fiji gavman itok, oli no kisim iet ol toktok sopos sampla pipal ibin dai, olsem long Samoa we fopla pipal ibin dai na tenpla iwok long lus bihaen long Saiklon Evan ibin hamarim despla kantri long wik igo pinis.
Neville Koop meteorology na climate advaisa bilong Secretariat blong Pacific Regional Environment Programme long Suva itok olsem planti pipal long ol care senta bai stap iet long ol despla senta long ol despla dei ikam.
Gallery: In pictures: Cyclone Evan
- Photo: A damaged home in Volivilo Beach in Rakiraki, Fiji, Monday, Dec. 17, 2012. Cyclone Evan has battered the South Pacific island state of Fiji with 200km/h winds, cutting power and water supplies in the northern region. (AAP Image: Jonacani Lalakobau)
- Photo: A fire officer in Rakiraki, Fiji, assists families to an evacuation centre on December 17, 2012. Cyclone Evan has battered the South Pacific island state of Fiji, cutting power and water supplies in the northern region. (AAP: ATU RASEA)
- Photo: Pita Turgagaviti clears away branches from a tree that collapsed on top of a car shelter outside a house in Laucala Bay Road near Suva (AFP: Joshua Kuku)
- Photo: Cyclone Evan whips up strong winds and rough seas along Queen Elizabeth Drive in Suva on December 17, 2012. (Reuters: Fiji Ministry of Information)
- Photo: Cyclone Evan brings flooding to Wailea settlement in Fiji on December 17, 2012. (Facebook: Fiji Ministry of Information)
- Photo: Volunteer firefighters and rescuers have been deployed in Fiji as Cyclone Evan approaches (Twitter: @JLenoa)
- Photo: People take shelter in an evacuation centre in Suva. December 17, 2012 (Reuters: Fiji Ministry of Information)
- Photo: 'Every Fijian will be affected': Grim warning issued ahead of Cyclone Evan (ABC News)
- Photo: A car is covered by debris in the wake of Cyclone Evan in Samoa, December 14, 2012. (ABC News: Dominique Schwartz)
- Photo: A massive old pulu tree lies uprooted in Apia on Friday. [Image: Zaskiya Lesa; Facebook: Go the Manu]
- Photo: Floodwaters surge down a street in a town in Samoa as Tropical Cyclone Evan dumps torrential rain on December 13, 2012. (One News NZ)
- Photo: Debris lays strewn after Cyclone Evan tore through Samoa, December 14, 2012. (ABC News: Dominique Schwartz)
- Photo: This image, posted on Facebook, shows the collapsed entrance walkway at the Faleolo Airport Terminal, as Apia braces for Cyclone Evan. (Facebook: Ben Lavea Muamua)
- Photo: The force of the cyclone is seen in this image of a car crushed up against a building near Lelata Bridge. Lelata was one of the worst-hit areas [Image: Kristian Scanlan; Facebook: Go the Manu]
- Photo: Samoa is bracing for the for the arrival of Tropical Cyclone Evan (Instagram: @rob_ahsam)
- Photo: Tree ripped out of the ground in front of the Central Bank of Samoa building in Apia. (Facebook: Seti Afoa)
- Photo: The view from Radio Polynesia at Savalalo, looking out to Treasure Garden and Fugalei on Thursday December 13, 2012. (Facebook: Taumasina Keil)
- Photo: Remains of a building in the wake of Cyclone Evan in Samoa, December 14, 2012. (ABC News: Dominique Schwartz)
- Photo: A satellite image of Tropical Cyclone Evan hovering over Samoa and American Samoa on December 13, 2012. (NASA Goddard)
- Photo: Flooding leaves Apia Park under water. (Facebook: Samaria Mitchell)
- Photo: Cyclone Evan emerged on Wednesday when a tropical depression deepened 300km southwest of Apia and moved eastward toward the city (Samoa Meteorological Service)
- Photo: Tiavi area, Cross Island Road as Samoa experiences Cyclone Evan (Facebook: Anna Aiolupotea via GoTheManu)