Tokman blong United Nations long Fiji, Peter Muller, itok samting olsem 8,000 ibin go bek long ol ples blong ol long ol despla dei igo pinis.
Narapla 5,000 pipal iwok long weitim iet ol wokman long stretim ol haus blong ol, bihaen oli ken go bek long ples.
Mr Muller ibin tokim Radio Australia olsem oli wok long wok hard stret long helpim olgeta pipal.
Planti long ol despla pipal istap long West blong kantri em saiklon Evan ibin hamarim gut tru.
United Nations Children's Fund istat pinis tu long helpim ol liklik pikinini long Fiji na Samoa wantem bihaen long saiklon Evan.
Emi tok bikpla wok em oli wok long mekim nau em blong lukautim gut ol pipal nougt oli sik bihaen long ol hai wara ibin bagarapim ol gutpla wara blong dring.
Oli tok bai oli givim samting olsem 5,000 doses marasin blong daonim sik tetanus long Samoa.
UNICEF itok heve blong water na electricity long Fiji na Samoa wantem iwok long kamapim ol bikpla wari long planti tausan pipal.
Nau iet ol polis long Fiji i sasim pinis,15 pipal long wonem oli bin stilim ol samting long ol haus na stua long taem blong saiklon.
Oli sutim tok long 12pla man na wanpla meri long stilim ol samting long wanpla supamaket em kos blong ol istap olsem $20,000 Fijian dolas.
Oli sasim tu narapla man long stilim ol strongpla drink em kos blong ol istap olsem $2,000 Fijian dolas.
Photo: A damaged home in Volivilo Beach in Rakiraki, Fiji, Monday, Dec. 17, 2012. Cyclone Evan has battered the South Pacific island state of Fiji with 200km/h winds, cutting power and water supplies in the northern region. (AAP Image: Jonacani Lalakobau)
Gallery: In pictures: Cyclone Evan
- Photo: A fire officer in Rakiraki, Fiji, assists families to an evacuation centre on December 17, 2012. Cyclone Evan has battered the South Pacific island state of Fiji, cutting power and water supplies in the northern region. (AAP: ATU RASEA)
- Photo: Pita Turgagaviti clears away branches from a tree that collapsed on top of a car shelter outside a house in Laucala Bay Road near Suva (AFP: Joshua Kuku)
- Photo: Cyclone Evan whips up strong winds and rough seas along Queen Elizabeth Drive in Suva on December 17, 2012. (Reuters: Fiji Ministry of Information)
- Photo: Cyclone Evan brings flooding to Wailea settlement in Fiji on December 17, 2012. (Facebook: Fiji Ministry of Information)
- Photo: Volunteer firefighters and rescuers have been deployed in Fiji as Cyclone Evan approaches (Twitter: @JLenoa)
- Photo: People take shelter in an evacuation centre in Suva. December 17, 2012 (Reuters: Fiji Ministry of Information)
- Photo: 'Every Fijian will be affected': Grim warning issued ahead of Cyclone Evan (ABC News)
- Photo: A car is covered by debris in the wake of Cyclone Evan in Samoa, December 14, 2012. (ABC News: Dominique Schwartz)
- Photo: A massive old pulu tree lies uprooted in Apia on Friday. [Image: Zaskiya Lesa; Facebook: Go the Manu]
- Photo: Floodwaters surge down a street in a town in Samoa as Tropical Cyclone Evan dumps torrential rain on December 13, 2012. (One News NZ)
- Photo: Debris lays strewn after Cyclone Evan tore through Samoa, December 14, 2012. (ABC News: Dominique Schwartz)
- Photo: This image, posted on Facebook, shows the collapsed entrance walkway at the Faleolo Airport Terminal, as Apia braces for Cyclone Evan. (Facebook: Ben Lavea Muamua)
- Photo: The force of the cyclone is seen in this image of a car crushed up against a building near Lelata Bridge. Lelata was one of the worst-hit areas [Image: Kristian Scanlan; Facebook: Go the Manu]
- Photo: Samoa is bracing for the for the arrival of Tropical Cyclone Evan (Instagram: @rob_ahsam)
- Photo: Tree ripped out of the ground in front of the Central Bank of Samoa building in Apia. (Facebook: Seti Afoa)
- Photo: The view from Radio Polynesia at Savalalo, looking out to Treasure Garden and Fugalei on Thursday December 13, 2012. (Facebook: Taumasina Keil)
- Photo: Remains of a building in the wake of Cyclone Evan in Samoa, December 14, 2012. (ABC News: Dominique Schwartz)
- Photo: A satellite image of Tropical Cyclone Evan hovering over Samoa and American Samoa on December 13, 2012. (NASA Goddard)
- Photo: Flooding leaves Apia Park under water. (Facebook: Samaria Mitchell)
- Photo: Cyclone Evan emerged on Wednesday when a tropical depression deepened 300km southwest of Apia and moved eastward toward the city (Samoa Meteorological Service)
- Photo: Tiavi area, Cross Island Road as Samoa experiences Cyclone Evan (Facebook: Anna Aiolupotea via GoTheManu)